A new version of IrisBG was released May 18th 2020. This software requires that you already have a valid license. Note that you must install the new version on all computers you use for IrisBG.
- External relations to material in other collections can be defined in the Accessions > Reference tab for accessions and items. The collections are defined in the Contacts screen and must include a Relation template. The main purpose is to create links to persistent material such as preserved specimens and genetic samples. External relations are included in the Darwin Core Archive reports. A new report, ObjRel01 has also been added.
- Accession events have been moved to a new tab.
- Added support for update of NomenclStatus, NamePubl, NameSource and NameComments for TaxonName in the Data import module.
- Measurements fields have been added to the ItemHist01 report.
- Image resolution in the Web Explorer has been increased.
Version history for earlier versions
Please consult our Software-page for an overview of previous version's history.
Please sign in to leave a comment.