This newsletter was sent out June 6th in relation to the 2021 APGA Virtual Conference: The Garden Beyond
We are looking forward to share some days with you virtually at the 2021 APGA conference and explore the premise of "The Garden Beyond".
Don't miss our minutes of fame in the Rapid Fire presentation at Wednesday June 9th. One of our developers, Emil Lyrner, will share some insights in how IrisBG can assist you in facilitating the garden beyond record keeping.
Wednesday June 9th at 5:20-5:25 pm
Industry Insights Rapid Fires | IrisBG
Collection Management | Professional | Insights | Value Added | Get started
IrisBG – Next Generation
We are excited to finally share our plans for IrisBG with you. For 25 years we have evolved and improved, scroll down to learn what's in the pipeline.
Come say hi in our booth or send us an email if you'd like to learn more or request our 60 days free trial.
Øyvind Rustan and Mari Rustan
IrisBG | Compositae AS
It has always been central for us to take care of your investments in the software as well as your experience and knowledge about collection management. Further development of IrisBG will therefore be extensions to the well-known and solid platform used by us today.
We want to continue to provide a feature rich and flexible solution that adapts to your needs and budget. As part of that we will extend our use of the web and cloud-based services. However, we don’t want to force you to use a cloud-based solution. For many gardens, in-house hosting of the software and/or database will be the best and cheapest solution.
IrisBG as a cloud based solution (SaaS)
- No need to install the system on local computers.
- Availability on multiple platforms (Windows, iOS etc.).
- You will always use the latest version of IrisBG, manual upgrading is not necessary.
IrisBG on small devices (portable)
- Update, add and edit plant records whilst out on site.
- No need for synchronization.
- The usual IrisBG data quality, validation and integrity is ensured.
IrisBG Collaboration and Data Sharing
- Communication and efficient data sharing among our users.
- Extend and improve integration with external data providers such as World Flora Online for taxonomy and IUCN for Red List status, in the same way as for IPNI today.
- Interfaces (APIs) for making your data available for development of external apps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.