A new version of IrisBG was released June 10th 2020. This software requires that you already have a valid license.
Note: You must install the new version on all computers you use for IrisBG.
This version Includes version 126.96.36.19951 (released May 18th 2020), 188.8.131.5251 (released May 28th 2020).
- External relations to material in other collections can be defined in the Accessions > Reference tab for accessions and items. The collections are defined in the Contacts screen and must include a Relation template. The main purpose is to create links to persistent material such as preserved specimens and genetic samples. External relations are included in the Darwin Core Archive reports. A new report, ObjRel01 has also been added.
- Accession events have been moved to a new tab.
- Added support for update of NomenclStatus, NamePubl, NameSource and NameComments for TaxonName in the Data import module.
- Measurements fields have been added to the ItemHist01 report.
- Image resolution in the Web Explorer has been increased.
- Reg. init./date and Mod. init./date can be used as search criteria for Label reports.
- A self-populating drop-down has been added to Item location subref.
- The field TaxonID has been added to Image reports and the Cat02 report.
- Parentage fields have been added to adv. search for Taxa.
Version history for earlier versions
Please consult our Software-page for an overview of previous version's history.