A new version of IrisBG was released July 19th 2021. This software requires that you already have a valid license.
Note: You must install the new version on all computers you use for IrisBG, computers with an older version will be prompted to update.
Version: 22.214.171.12471 - date: 2021-07-19
For the benefit of the IrisBG community and users of Floria:
- IrisBG is now compatible with Floria ver. 5.1.0.
- Fields named "E-Document" have been changed to "File name" as the content can be other types such as spreadsheets and audio/video.
- Files can be stored in association with Taxa.
- Search in the dropdowns for taxon and locality has been improved (Accessions).
- New map reports, Map05 - Features and Map06 - Funding, have been added.
- Data import of taxon common names will not create duplicates.
- Field names for item measurements in reports have been changed to match the names used for data import.
- Accession origin is available for Exchange packing slips.
Version history for earlier versions
Please consult our Software-page for an overview of previous version's history.