🌱 2021 Quarterly summary #4: New features, OSM and ArcGIS maps, forum and Coffee Chats
A new version of IrisBG was released December 1st 2021. This software requires that you already have a valid license.
Get the latest version from our Software-page.
Note: You must install the new version on all computers you use for IrisBG, computers with an older version will be prompted to update.
Version: 126.96.36.19921 - date: 2021-12-01
- Added WMTS map provider that can be used for ArcGIS/ArcGIS Online maps.
- Store: Interaction between Stock Items and Accessions has been improved.
- Fields for Illustrator and Dewey number have been added to the Library.
- Error fix: The OpenStreetMap provider is working again.
- Error fix: IPNI name lookup failed in some cases.
Version history for earlier versions
Please consult our Software-page for an overview of previous version's history.
Please sign in to leave a comment.