A new version of IrisBG was released on August 24th, 2022 . This software requires that you already have a valid license.
Note: You must install the new version on all computers you use for IrisBG.
- The general screen layout has been cleaned up.
- New screens for Authorization > User accounts and Role types.
- New AccEvent01 report in the Accessions group that lists events and store orders connected to accessions.
- Funding info has been removed from Label reports as it could create duplicates. Use the Events > Funding report instead.
- New field, TaxonNameExclCultivar, for Labels.
- Prefix for accession reports and filters has been changed from Obj to Acc. Data file and template names have not been changed as this might break existing use.
- Error fix: The report Item02 could create inaccurate results or get a timeout in some cases.
- Error fix: For complex hybrid names, brackets are added to the first name when it is a hybrid.
- Error fix: Creation of zip-files failed for reports.
- Error fix: Tasks were not shown in the Utilities > Task Scheduler screen.
Version history for earlier versions
Please consult our Software-page for an overview of previous version's history.